Another great way to serve fish. I have used all different types of white fish so use your favorite.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat cold grill rack with cooking spray; place over heat.
- Combine butter, parsley, lemon zest, salt and rosemary in small bowl; set aside.
- Coat fish with cooking spray; place on grid.
- Grill, uncovered, 3 minutes.
- Turn; grill 2 to 3 minutes longer or until opaque in center.
- To serve, squeeze juice from 1 lemon half evenly over each fillet.
- Top with equal amounts of parsley mixture.
Delightfully subtle flavor, allowing the natural taste of the fish to come through as well. As such, make sure not to pair this with too heavy a side dish, as I'd think this could be easily overpowered, and it's just too delicious to permit that to happen. We just made white rice flavored with some chicken bouillon and extra parsley.
Very good! lovely flavour, how could you go wrong with lemon, parsley and butter!! I just grilled 3 pieces of a white fish i had not tried before, capensis fillets. on special as a new item at Safeway. Quite nice, a little like orange roughie. It worked quite well but another time I would probably use cod, the grill needs fillets a bit thicker, this was quite delicate and a couple of the pieces fell apart; not the fault of the recipe. My butter was hard from the fridge so I microwaved the sauce for 30 seconds so it was hot when poured over the fish. Thanks posting I will try it again.