1/3 Photos of Grilled Fish With Lemon Parsley Butter
Another great way to serve fish. I have used all different types of white fish so use your favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Coat cold grill rack with cooking spray; place over heat.
- 3Combine butter, parsley, lemon zest, salt and rosemary in small bowl; set aside.
- 4Coat fish with cooking spray; place on grid.
- 5Grill, uncovered, 3 minutes.
- 6Turn; grill 2 to 3 minutes longer or until opaque in center.
- 7To serve, squeeze juice from 1 lemon half evenly over each fillet.
- 8Top with equal amounts of parsley mixture.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fish With Lemon Parsley Butter
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.3 mg
- Sodium 401.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 32.2 g