Another great way to serve fish. I have used all different types of white fish so use your favorite.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat cold grill rack with cooking spray; place over heat.
- Combine butter, parsley, lemon zest, salt and rosemary in small bowl; set aside.
- Coat fish with cooking spray; place on grid.
- Grill, uncovered, 3 minutes.
- Turn; grill 2 to 3 minutes longer or until opaque in center.
- To serve, squeeze juice from 1 lemon half evenly over each fillet.
- Top with equal amounts of parsley mixture.