Grilled Fish Fillets With Lentil Salsa
- In a large saucepan of boiling water boil the lentils for 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are just tender, drain them in a sieve, and rinse them briefly under cold water.
- Drain the lentils well and in a bowl toss them with the bell pepper, the onion, the tomatoes, the coriander, the oil, the vinegar, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pat the fillets dry, season them with salt and pepper, and dredge them in the flour, shaking off the excess.
- Grill the fillets on an oiled rack set about 6 inches over glowing coals or in an oiled ridged grill pan over moderately high heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until the just flake.
- Divide the salsa among 4 plates and top each serving with a fillet.