- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 lemon, sliced thin for garnish
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the salmon into 4 equal pieces. Combine oil, dill, salt and pepper. Coat salmon pieces in this marinade, cover and refrigerate about 20 minutes (or more).
- Preheat broiler. Place salmon, skin side down on broiler tray. Broil about 4 minutes until done. It is not necessary to turn. Brush with butter. Garnish each piece with a lemon slice and a parsley sprig.