Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Grilled Cucumber Spears recipe from Food.com.
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cut cucumber into thirds crosswise.
- Cut each piece into quarters lengthwise.
- Coat cucumbers with cooking spray.
- Grill for 6 min or til lightly charred and crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Place cucumber in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.