Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Boneless chicken thighs get a little bit spicy and a little bit sweet with Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade and orange juice.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Mix Marinade Mix, orange juice and oil in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through.