Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was inspired by another recipe on here, Hope you like it as much we do!!!
- 6 -8 ears sweet corn
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (I use Chili Pleasoning...see link below)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cold
- Husk the corn & remove all the silks.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the corn off the ears & place in an aluminum pan large enough to hold all the corn. I use a lasagna pan.
- Cut the lime in half & squeeze all the juice onto the corn -- stir well.
- In a small bowl, mix the seasonings & evenly sprinkle onto the corn & stir well.
- Cut the butter into 4 pieces & place on the corn.
- Cover the pan tightly with double strength aluminum foil.
- Place pan on the grill.
- Cook on indirect heat or on LOW for 20-30 minutes.
- Use a cookie sheet to CAREFULLY remove pan off the grill.
- LINK: http://pleasoning.com/index.asp?CompID=44&action=ViewProduct&ProductID=377&CategoryID=84.