Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was inspired by another recipe on here, Hope you like it as much we do!!!
Make and share this Grilled Chili Lime Sweet Corn recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 ears sweet corn
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (I use Chili Pleasoning...see link below)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cold
- Husk the corn & remove all the silks.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the corn off the ears & place in an aluminum pan large enough to hold all the corn. I use a lasagna pan.
- Cut the lime in half & squeeze all the juice onto the corn -- stir well.
- In a small bowl, mix the seasonings & evenly sprinkle onto the corn & stir well.
- Cut the butter into 4 pieces & place on the corn.
- Cover the pan tightly with double strength aluminum foil.
- Place pan on the grill.
- Cook on indirect heat or on LOW for 20-30 minutes.
- Use a cookie sheet to CAREFULLY remove pan off the grill.
- LINK: http://pleasoning.com/index.asp?CompID=44&action=ViewProduct&ProductID=377&CategoryID=84.