- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups button mushrooms, trimmed
- 155 g Baby Spinach
- 440 g canned chick-peas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons basil, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To make marinade place vinegar, lemon and lime juice, water and black pepper in a bowl and whisk.
- Heat a non stick char grill or fry pan on a high heat. Brush peppers, zucchini and mushrooms with marinade. Add vegetables to grill or pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- To serve place spinach leave on serving plated and top with vegetables. Scatter the chickpeas and basil then drizzle with remaining marinade. Serve with crusty wholemeal bread rolls.