Shawn C's Note:
if you can come up with a better description name let me know. I eat this all the time at my favorite resturant. It is light and GREAT--- I eat it with mashed potaotes perfectly seasoned and steamed fresh green beans. Wish I had tried to make it a long time ago!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, filleted thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cavendars all purpose Greek seasoning (optional)
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, cut into half circles (thin or thick is your preference)
- 13 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup white wine (choose a good pinot grigio)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (about a handfull)
- 1/2 cup chopped fine sweet onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1season chicken breast with salt and pepper and cavendars (or use a season you like) drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil and let sit in refridgerator about 30 minutes to "marinate" .
- 2grill chicken on indirect heat closed grill medium heat until done.
- 3sauce: in 2 Tbsp olive olive suate onion, garlic and mushrooms until almost done.
- 4add wine and let alcohol boil off a few second or so, add stock let cook for as long as it takes chicken to cook.
- 5just before reday to serve add artichoke hearts, bring sauce back to a boil to heat through.
- 6plate chicken and throw in tomatoes and spinach stir well and ladle over chicken.
- 7serve with mashed potatoes and some steamed vegies for a great lighter meal with low fat!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken With Spinach, Artichoke, Mushrooms and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 395.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 23.8 g