Recipe by litldarlin
This is a very tasty dish. I love cooking out and this is always been a great dish for grilling.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the chicken:.
- Combine olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and marinate for 20 minutes.
- To Make the Citrus Sauce:.
- Stir together the 1 cup yogurt, 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice, 1 teaspoons orange zest, 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin in a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Cook the chicken:.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Run skewers through chicken pieces and grill for about 4 minutes.
- Turn over, and grill until cooked through about 4 more minutes.
- Serve with Citrus Sauce.