You can skewer these or leave the breasts whole and bake then broil, either way they are really good! On the grill or under the broiler!
- 6 (1360.77 g) boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 236.59 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml white wine
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml dry breadcrumbs
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 1.62 ml dried red pepper flakes
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml lemon juice
- Place all ingredients, (except butter & lemon juice), in a large bowl or Ziploc baggie and marinate for 1 hour. (Yep, even the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs!).
- Place the chicken on skewers and broil for 8-10 minutes.
- Or cook on the grill, turning once or twice.
- *If using wooden/bamboo skewers, soak in water for 20-30 minutes before threading on chicken to prevent excessive burning.
- In small saucepan, melt butter and lemon juice over low heat. Drizzle over cooked chicken skewers when served. Serves 6.
This is such an easy tasty recipe. I had a little trouble getting the crumb mixture to adhere to the kebobs but the flavor was there and they browned nicely. I did not drizzle them with butter just lemon juice. Thanks Peacefulnightdove for a keeper — Feb 3, 2006