Hey Jude's Note:
This easy, yummy dish was a recipe I found in the Weber cookbook that came with my grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon herb seasoning mix, like mrs. dash
- 3 whole wheat pita bread, halved
- 1 1/2 cups leaf lettuce, washed and dried,shredded
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Brush chicken breasts with lime juice, sprinkle with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
- 3Rub into surface and let sit 5 minutes.
- 4Place chicken on grill over medium coals.
- 5Grill 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- 6While chicken is grilling, mix together mayonnaise and dried herbs.
- 7Remove chicken breasts from grill and thinly slice.
- 8Slit pitas and spread mayonnaise mixture on the inside.
- 9Fill each half with equal amounts of lettuce, tomato and sliced chicken.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Pitas
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 362.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoning mix