Grilled Chicken Club Pitas
This was sent to me by a friend. I haven't tried it yet
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic seasoning
- 10 ounces boneless chicken breasts
- 2 whole pita bread
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and garlic seasoning and blend well.
- Set aside 3 Tablespoons.
- Brush remaining mixture over chicken.
- Place in large sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Refrigerate reserved mayonnaise mixture until serving.
- Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Cut chicken into 1" strips.
- Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture over pita breads and top with lettuce, chicken, bacon and cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION