- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach, torn
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well and spoon over chicken.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté onion and garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- Stir in mushrooms; sauté for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add spinach; sauté for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Transfer to a serving platter; top with chicken.