Recipe by LAURIE
Different type of "sandwich" that everyone will love and its so simple that you will totally enjoy putting these together.
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 slices avocados
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides chicken with chili powder.
- Grill over medium coals 5 to 6 minutes per side or until tender. Top with Monterey Jack cheese slices; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- For each serving, top corn tortillas with chicken, avocado slices, salsa, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.