Since we got a new grill, we have been experimenting with new recipes. This is a really good one. Serve with rice pilaf or parsely potatoes and green beans and dinner is served.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place white wine, shallots and tarragon in a saucepan and reduce until about half of the liquid is gone.
- 2Stir in Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper. (I used Nature's Seasoning, personal preference).
- 3Cover chicken with sauce and let it marinade 30 minutes to 2 hours in fridge.
- 4Grill (or broil) until fully cooked.
- 5**If you do not want to use white wine, you can use apple cider -- .
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 273.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 31.6 g