1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This is a great tasting salad. When I worked at a local restaurant, this was the biggest lunch seller!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 2Grill, covered, 4- 6 inches over medium heat or coals for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 3Cut chicken into diagonal slices.
- 4Toss romaine, cheese, croutons, carrots and dressing together in a large bowl.
- 5Reassemble chicken breasts on top of salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 643.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 31.6 g