- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (3/4 - 1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crouton
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup prepared caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Grill, covered, 4- 6 inches over medium heat or coals for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Cut chicken into diagonal slices.
- Toss romaine, cheese, croutons, carrots and dressing together in a large bowl.
- Reassemble chicken breasts on top of salad.