Recipe by Oolala
From the Star-Ledger adapeted from cooksrecipes.com I haven't tried it yet. You use muenster, brie and raisin bread to make this very unusual.
- 8 slices raisin bread
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- 1 bartlett pear, cored, sliced thin
- 4 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 12 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast bread lightly and spread butter evenly on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the unbuttered sides of 4 slices of bread, layer one slice muensterand four pear slices.
- Spread lightly with equal amounts of raspberry preserves.
- Top each with 3 slices of brie and another slice of bread, buttered side out.
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle over low heat.
- Cover and cook the sandwiches in batches, if necessary, for 2-3 minutes, uncover and turn sandwiches over, grilling until golden and cheeses are melted.
- Serve immediately.