Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 6 slices italian loaf bread
- 12 slices of cooked crisp bacon
- 3 slices of kraft singles cheese slices
- salt and pepper
- butter both sides of the bread.
- Place on cheese slice and 2 bacon slices in between 2 slices of bread.
- Toast on both sides until golden brown and cheese is melted.
I make these all the time, only I use 35 calorie bread and coby-jack or coby-pepper jack cheese. I don't think American cheese is good with this.
Freaking awesome! I feel dumb for not having thought of this before. Thanks mate!
This is one of my favorite sandwiches. I have been eating and making them for years. I make exactly as written other the I don't add salt or pepper.