1/1 Photo of Grilled Cheese
Chef #643888's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter both sides of one slice of bread.
- 2butter one side of the other slice of bread.
- 3place both slices of bread into a cast iron skillet.
- 4put 2 slices of cheese on the slice of bread that is not buttered.
- 5wait until slice buttered on both sides is golden brown on one side and flip.
- 6put 1 slice of cheese on that golden brown slice and put other slice of bread on top of the other slice and cook both sides until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 968.4
- Calories from Fat 588
- Total Fat 65.4 g
- Saturated Fat 39.7 g
- Cholesterol 162.7 mg
- Sodium 1722.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 24.2 g