Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different appetizer to serve your guests.
Make and share this Grilled Cajun Kisses recipe from Food.com.
- Cut off top of peppers & remove seeds.
- Stuff pepper first with a small amount of cheese then 1 shrimp & fill remainder with more cheese.
- Wrap each pepper with a strip of bacon using a wooden pick to secure in place.
- Place each "Kiss" on broiler pan.
- Broil until bacon is crispy.
- Drain on paper towels & serve on plate with sour cream on side for dipping.