A different appetizer to serve your guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off top of peppers & remove seeds.
- 2Stuff pepper first with a small amount of cheese then 1 shrimp & fill remainder with more cheese.
- 3Wrap each pepper with a strip of bacon using a wooden pick to secure in place.
- 4Place each "Kiss" on broiler pan.
- 5Broil until bacon is crispy.
- 6Drain on paper towels & serve on plate with sour cream on side for dipping.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cajun Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.1
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 579.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: