Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Warm Potato Salad with a Ceasar salad taste.
- 24 small red potatoes or 24 small white potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 -5 green onions, chopped coarsely
- parmesan cheese, for topping
- Parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes only.
- Drain and toss in a mixture of 1/2 cup olive oil mixed with 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Let sit 5 minutes in oil stirring frequently.
- Transfer potatoes to a Med- Low heated BBQ grill.
- (A Grilling basket works great for this) Retain bowl and remaining oil garlic mixture.
- Turn potatoes frequently and cook till golden brown and crisp and done.
- Remove and return to bowl in which the oil/garlic was in.
- Add Chopped bacon, onions and Caesar salad dressing.
- Toss and serve immediately.
What an amazing dish. Hubby & kids loved it so much I had to make it two nights in a row. Takes no time to prepare and much less time to eat. A big favorite in our house. A guaranteed big seller. PennyE
Well I didn't grill the potatoes, so that may have made a difference but it was pretty good. A little too garlicy for my tastes, but my husband a garlic fanatic loved it.