Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Warm Potato Salad with a Ceasar salad taste.
Make and share this Grilled Caesar Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes only.
- Drain and toss in a mixture of 1/2 cup olive oil mixed with 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Let sit 5 minutes in oil stirring frequently.
- Transfer potatoes to a Med- Low heated BBQ grill.
- (A Grilling basket works great for this) Retain bowl and remaining oil garlic mixture.
- Turn potatoes frequently and cook till golden brown and crisp and done.
- Remove and return to bowl in which the oil/garlic was in.
- Add Chopped bacon, onions and Caesar salad dressing.
- Toss and serve immediately.