Mike B.'s Note:
Warm Potato Salad with a Ceasar salad taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes only.
- 2Drain and toss in a mixture of 1/2 cup olive oil mixed with 6 cloves of garlic chopped.
- 3Let sit 5 minutes in oil stirring frequently.
- 4Transfer potatoes to a Med- Low heated BBQ grill.
- 5(A Grilling basket works great for this) Retain bowl and remaining oil garlic mixture.
- 6Turn potatoes frequently and cook till golden brown and crisp and done.
- 7Remove and return to bowl in which the oil/garlic was in.
- 8Add Chopped bacon, onions and Caesar salad dressing.
- 9Toss and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Caesar Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (779 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.7
- Calories from Fat 476
- Total Fat 52.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 675.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 17.9 g