1/1 Photo of Grilled Buttermilk Ranch Marinated Chicken Breast
This came out of the Sunday newspaper coupon flier. Sounded simple and yummy so I wanted to save it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry the chicken breasts and set aside.
- 2In the bowl of a food processor or blender, put in the ranch dip, lemon zest and juice, garlic, olive oil and fresh ground pepper. Process until well blended. Stir in the herbs.
- 3Place the chicken in a large zip loc bag and pour in the marinade to coat the chicken well. Close bag tightly and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Preheat grill and when well heated, reduce to low.
- 5Lay the chicken on the grill, cover and check frequently to make sure chicken does not burn. It is important to cook the chicken slowly about 25-30 minutes turning once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Buttermilk Ranch Marinated Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.2
- Calories from Fat 635
- Total Fat 70.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 786.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: