Recipe by Chef Roly-Poly
I just love to come up with new chicken recipes and i'm crazy about anything spicy.
- 5 lbs chicken thighs (bone in)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle louisiana hot sauce (cayenne)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare coals in grill (gas grill is ok).
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Place chicken thighs in a large bowl and add olive oil, chopped garlic, thyme and salt. Rub mixture all over thighs to coat.
- Place thighs on grill and cook until cooked through turning once or twice.
- Meanwhile, mix hot sauce with melted butter and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Toss wings in sauce mixture to coat. Return to grill briefly to set buffalo sauce. Serve with ranch dressing/dip.