Recipe by That Napa Chicken Ranch
Easy BBQ fare- perfect for a camp out or just relaxing at home on the patio!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 8 teaspoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons brandy
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 8 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to low.
- Make an incision lengthwise on the side of each banana, leaving 1 inch uncut at both ends and the skin intact.
- Spread open the cut and place 2 teaspoons of the butter pieces, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon brandy inside.
- Grill, covered, until the butter mixture has melted and bananas are heated through (8 to 10 minutes).
- Transfer the bananas to 4 separate sundae dishes, carefully flipping the bananas over and pouring the sauce into the bottom of each dish.
- Peel off the skins, and top each with an equal amount of ice cream; add warm chocolate sauce, and nuts, if desired.
- Serve immediately.