Recipe by Tricia Foley
This comes from a Pillsbury "great for parties" booklet. I want to try this. I am posting so that I don't lose it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 red potatoes, small (unpeeled, quartered)
- 1 lb asparagus, fresh (trimmed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- In large shallow bowl, mix 1 TBL of the oil, 1/4 teas. of the salt and 1/4 teas. of the lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat. Place in grill basket.
- Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes, shaking grill basket occasionally to mix.
- Meanwhile, place asparagus spears in same shallow bowl.
- Add remaining TBL of oil, 1/4 teas. of salt and 1/4 teas of lemon-pepper seasoning; toss to coat.
- Add asparagus to potatoes in grill basket.
- Cook about 10 minutes longer or until potatoes and asparagus are tender, shaking basket occasionally.