Recipe by RobinAnn
I created this recipe to get more spinach in my diet. It tastes great and you forget you're eating healthy. Prep time includes cooking the rice and chopping the veggies.
- 3 cups cooked rice (I use long grain boiled in chicken stock)
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (chopped fine)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-hot wok, add oil, garlic and carrots.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes or until carrots are semi-soft.
- Add soy sauce and rice to wok.
- As you fry the rice, add first the peas, then spinach and then the green onion at 1-2 minute intervals.
- Serve Immediately.