1/2 Photos of Greens and Tomato-Tomato Salad
This salad is a family favourite. Easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 slices dark pumpernickel bread (1/2 inches thick slices)
- vegetable oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1Mix salad greens and chopped tomatoes in a bowl.
- 2for the Croutons.
- 3butter or brush with oil 4 thick slices Pumpernickel bread.
- 4sprinkle with salt and dill weed.
- 5cut into 1/2 inch slices and bake at 400 degrees in a baking pan. stir once or twice. when they are dry and browned about 15 minutes. remove from oven and cool.
- 6for the dressing.
- 7mix all the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake till mixed well.
- 8pour dressing over salad greens and sprinkle with croutons.
- 9toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greens and Tomato-Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens