1/1 Photo of Green Tea Truffles
(2 truffles) 90 cal, 1 g pro, 9 g carb, 5 g fat, 3 g sat fat, 0 mg chol, 1 g fiber, 15 mg sodium I haven't tried these. I got the recipe off of MSN.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 4 decaffeinated green tea bags
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1Place chocolate in medium bowl. In small saucepan, bring half-and-half to a simmer over medium heat. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Allow to steep 5 minutes.
- 2Gently squeeze tea bags over half-and-half to extract extra flavor and discard. Return to a simmer and then pour over chocolate. Stir to combine. Place bowl in freezer and chill until set, about 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. When mixture hardens, scoop out 2 teaspoons and roll in palms to form 1-inch ball. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture.
- 3Place cocoa in shallow dish. Roll balls in cocoa to coat. Shake off excess. Serve or store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
decaffeinated green tea bags