Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Closet Cooking blog
Make and share this Green Tea Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- Sift the icing sugar, ground almonds and matcha together into a bowl.
- Beat the egg whites until just stiff.
- Beat in the sugar until just stiff.
- Fold the almond mixture into the egg white mixture.
- Pour the batter into small discs on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Let sit for an hour so that a thin layer forms on the outside.
- Bake in a preheated 325F oven for 10-11 minutes.
- Let cool and then fill with filling.
Hello, I tried this recipe and it was so off... instead of 2 eggs I recommend about 2 1/2 - 3 large egg whites (somewhere in that zone) and it does not take 10-11 mins it takes more than that.