Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing summer drink!
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon green tea powder
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey (or to taste)
- ice cube
- Dissolve green tea powder into hot water.
- Pour over ice and stir to cool.
- Add ginger ale and honey to taste.
- Stir until combined.
Very refeshing and tasty drink. I used tea in a bag as that is all I had. It is smoldering hot outside at the moment so this was just what I needed. Thanks for sharing your lovely recipe littlemafia. I will make this again :)