Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe is from the 2009 cookbook, Zero-Proof Cocktails. Preparation time does not include chilling time.
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
Another winner from you Mike! It has been in the 90's with humidity over 100% so this was a perfect pick for us. Served over shaved ice in chilled glasses on the deck. Wonderful and refreshing. I love the grape taste as did DH who is not a tea drinker but would drink this again and again. Made for teammate in Aus/NZ Swap July10
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 cups white grape juice, no-sugar-added
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bags & steep for 5 minutes or until strong & dark, then remove the tea bags & cool the tea to room temperature.
- In a small pitcher, combine tea, grape juice & lemon juice & refrigerate until well chilled.
- To serve, divide among 4 wine glasses & top off each with 1/4 cup of ginger ale.