Green Apple Champagne Cocktail
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 3⁄4 cup sour apple schnapps
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne
- 12 slices apples, for garnish (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add champagne. If desired, garnish with apple slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to eat yummy healthy foods!