Mango-Citrus Cocktail (Non-Alcoholic)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The recipe for this drink was found in the 1995 Vegetarian Times Complete Cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 2 mangoes, peeled & sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 limes, juice of
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 cups sparkling water (or to taste)
- In a blender, process mangoes, sugar, OJ, lime juice & 8 ice cubes for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into a pitcher & refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, in the pitcher, thin the mixture with sparkling water & stir.
- Pour into 4 glasses filled with additional ice cubes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more