Southern Iced Tea Cocktail
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice or 4 ounces lemonade
- 3 ounces , unsweetened iced tea recipe
- 1 -2 ounce simple syrup, to taste
- 1 sprig mint, for garnish
- 1 slice lemon, for garnish
- Fill a quart Mason jar with ice. Add the rum, vodka and gin, lemon juice or lemonade, iced tea and simple syrup. Stir thoroughly, taste and adjust sweetness if needed; garnish with a slice of lemon and sprig of mint. As always, drink responsibly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!"
Join The Conversation
Sure did like the taste of this on a muggy afternoon! And I was excited to use the new glass that I got for Mother's Day - a Mason jar on a candlestick! (The 'Rednek' Wineglass... LOL) That said, this is better than a regular old LI iced tea, as the tea really gives it that 'southern charm'! Thanks for sharing a super sipper, GailAnn!