1/2 Photos of Green Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
The dressing for this salad has to refrigerate for at least 8 hours (this is not included in the preparation time). Recipe is from taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 6 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first nine ingredients; shake well.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- 3Divide the salad greens, tomatoes and mushrooms among eight salad plates.
- 4Shake dressing; drizzle over salads.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens