- 1 lettuce
- 1 fresh cucumber (about 250-300 gr)
- 1 bunch of young green onions (leaves and stems) or 1 bunch fresh parsley or 1 bunch dill
- 1 bunch radish (optional)
- vinegar (I usually drop it)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the cucumber, cut it into two long halves and slice it.
- Remove the leaves from the radishes, cut them in halves and either slice them or cut them in half-moon chunks.
- Cut the lettuce into fine stripes and chop the onions (parsley or dill).
- Put everything in a salad bowl, add oil, salt and vinegar to taste and mix well.
- Serve fresh.