Recipe by katia
This is a salad that my sister tasted in England. We had to put our minds together to make a salad similar to it. Post this recipe for World Tour 2006.
Top Review by Leggy Peggy
What a fantastic combination of flavours. I followed the recipe exactly, except that our supply of walnuts disappeared. I used sunflower seeds instead, and they worked beautifully. Katia, you and your sister did a great job recreating this yummy dish. Thanks.
- 1 lettuce
- 100 g Stilton cheese, in crumbs
- 1 pear
- 10 g walnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and drain lettuce. Cut the pear in cubes. Mix well the ingredients of the dressing (vinegar-olive oil-mustard-salt-pepper).
- Tear the lettuce in a large bowl, using hands, in large pieces. Add the pear.
- Add half of the dressing.
- Add the stilton, the walnuts and at last pour over the rest of dressing.
- Serve quickly.