I served this with Tuna Roll Ups for nice summer picnic lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine pasta, florentine cooked & drained
- 1/4 cup light Italian salad dressing
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive, sliced
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1In a mixing bowl toss the warm fettucine with the light italian dressing to coat.
- 2Add eggs, pepper, green onion and olives. Mix together.
- 3In a small bowl blend together mayonnaise, sour cream and salsa.
- 4Pour over pasta mixture and blend gently.
- 5Add salt & pepper to taste.
- 6Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- 7Prior to serving gently toss with cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.2 mg
- Sodium 404.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: