Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I served this with Tuna Roll Ups for nice summer picnic lunch.
Make and share this Green Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine pasta, florentine cooked & drained
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian salad dressing
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄3 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- In a mixing bowl toss the warm fettucine with the light italian dressing to coat.
- Add eggs, pepper, green onion and olives. Mix together.
- In a small bowl blend together mayonnaise, sour cream and salsa.
- Pour over pasta mixture and blend gently.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Prior to serving gently toss with cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.