Green Mountain Turkey and Smoked Ham Pot
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat; add in the onion and celery; stir/saute for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the flour over the top and stir 2 minutes.
- Add in the milk; stir constantly until slightly thickened.
- Add in the soup, turkey, ham, pimentos, and brandy, season with salt and pepper, and stir until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.