1/2 Photos of Green Mint Crinkles
TexasToast R's Note:
This is a fun holiday recipe (especially Christmas or St. Patrick's Day) originally from the cookbook "Honest Pretzels." I made a few small changes and additions to the recipe. We love them! They are very pepperminty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup real butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint, extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar green sugar crystals
- Hershey chocolate kisses, chocolate chips or white chocolate chips, for decorating
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 2Mix melted butter, sugar, peppermint extract and vanilla extract. Mix in beaten egg and milk and stir well.
- 3In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt and jar of green sugar crystals.
- 4Add flour mixture to butter mixture and stir gently until well mixed. Using small cookie scoop or hands, form small balls (about 1 inch). Place on prepared baking tray (they can be close, but not touching).
- 5Bake for 10-12 minutes. If desired, take out a few minutes before the baking time is up, decorate the tops with kisses or chips and bake for a couple minutes more.
- 6Cool on a wire rack, then enjoy! These cookies taste best after cooling to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Mint Crinkles
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 137.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: