Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made by Cookie and Kate and posted on their blog. Healthy and addictive if you like this kind of thing, which I do.
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into big pieces ((preferably organic or one pear)
- 2 cups kale (pull leaves from two stalks to make two cups) or 2 cups spinach
- 1 limes (juiced or remove the seeds and add the flesh, too) or 1 one lemon
- 1 small handful cilantro (pull the leaves from the stalks)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (or pineapple juice)
- 2 teaspoons ginger (grate fresh ginger)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped frozen banana (entirely optional, add if you want a more creamy texture)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and serve with a straw.