Recipe by Derf
Great over fish cakes or as a salad dressing. from B H & G low cal
Top Review by sunriverose
A very easy to make recipe. Tasted much like a homemade Ranch. I reduced the amount of tarragon because I dont like it much, but I also added pepper and used mayo instead of yoghurt. my family loved the result as a veggie dip.
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender container or food processor bowl combine yogurt, 1/4 cup sour cream and tarragon.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in remaining sour cream, chives, lime juice and garlic.
- Store any remaining sauce, covered, in the refrigerator up to 3 days and serve with salad greens.