Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty chicken dish with Asian influence and filled with lots of tasty veggies.
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml rice vinegar
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 1 green chili, deseeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 0.25 ml sugar
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 4.92 ml cornflour
- 12 cashew nuts
- 6 sliced mushrooms
- 118.29 ml broccoli
- 118.29 ml bamboo shoot, cooked and sliced
- 2 spring onions, cut diagonally
- Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, green chilli, garlic, ginger and sugar in a bowl. Add the chicken and leave to marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Place a wok on a medium heat and add the marinated chicken. Stir fry for 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the stock, cornflour and cashew nuts and leave to simmer and reduce for 15 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, broccoli, bamboo shoots and spring onions and cook for 3/4 minutes.
- Serve with rice and chopsticks -- enjoy!