Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this on Tortillas and top with your favorite taco or fajita toppings. You can also spread it on a tortilla, roll it up and slice crosswise into 1/4 inch slices for a tasty and easy canape. I also stuff chicken breasts with this and dredge them in a coating, then bake. Very versatile and you can tweak it to your tastes. Add chili powder, roasted garlic, etc.
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced mild green chilies or 1 (4 ounce) canhot green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄2 clove grated garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and use as you desire.
- This will keep in the fridge for a week or so, just stir it up before you use it again.
Carrie, this is really good. I used fresh garlic and rolled it up in some lavosh. Next time I want to try stuffing chicken breasts with it. Quite good!