Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super easy make ahead salad.
- 2 cups fresh green beans, cooked til tender
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (I use prepared Good Seasons)
- 4 tomatoes, cut up
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for an hour before serving.
I am eating this as I type. It has great flavor and is so easy to put together. I used frozen whole green beans that I thawed out. I also, only used 2 tomatoes and had to use dried basil my grocery store was out of fresh. I used about 2 Tbls of dry. I am trying to eat healthier but without sacrificing taste, and this salad delivers on flavor. Thanks so much for posting!
I have brought this to a couple of potlucks and it has been a huge hit. Everyone was asking me for the recipe. The only thing I did different is that I left out the fresh basil because I didn't have any. I also have experimented with different kinds of tomatoes which all were good. This is an excellent recipe for a summer get together. Thanks!
This is a great salad. Very colorful and delicious. Perfect for a summer party.