A Simple Cherry Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
I love this recipe in the summer when our garden is overflowing with cherry tomatoes. It is very fast and easy.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups sweet cherry tomatoes (homegrown are always the best!)
- 2 cups ciliegiene mozzarella cheese, quartered (fresh if you can find it)
- fresh basil, chopped fine
- olive oil, to coat
- fresh lemon juice (optional, I usually leave this out)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- This will keep in the refrigerator for about two days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation