Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I watched this recipe put together on Food Network and wanted to make sure I had it for the summer.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, stemmed
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 6 slices deli ham, diced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons dill leaves, freshly chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, over medium heat, add the beans and blanch for 3 minutes.
- Remove from water and shock in an ice bath.
- Drain, pat dry and add to a large serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and toss.