My sister gave me this recipe. She made it for a Christmas party. It was a hit with everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic in saucepan.
- 2Cut bacon into thirds. Wrap 5 or 6 green beans in bacon.
- 3Lay seam side down in 9x13-inch pan.
- 4Pour mixture over roll-ups and cover with foil.
- 5Bake in 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Bean Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 440.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g