Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband loves green beans, so I came up with this recipe, because I didnt have any french fried onions. So I thought I would serve this instead of the regular green beans. We enjoyed it so I hope all of you do!
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix stuffing according to the box.
- Drain canned green beans.
- Line bottom of casserole dish with green beans.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup with 1/4 cup of milk until creamy.
- Add mixture to the green beans.
- Top with stuffing.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- note: You may use any kind of green beans if you dont want to use the canned, you may use fresh or frozen.
Loved this! Threw it together for a last minute extra veggie since our Thanksgiving group grew not long before dinner. Solved the "Dressing" problem and more food problem. I used the Pork Stove Top dressing since that is our favorite!